As technology has continued to enable other industries to accelerate innovation, it has revealed opportunities and potential in construction that were not possible just a few years ago. Now, our industry is on the cusp of rapid change and innovation – where advanced automation and integrated technologies intersect to maximize optimization.
Job Site Set Up Services
Establishing OPUS/Control Points for Machine Control
Localize the job site
GPS Hardware setup
Demonstration of simple model creation.
3D Data Services
3D Data Model preparation for user with machine control
3D Modeling services provided through our trusted partners
Drone services provided by FFA licensed WPI personnel
Drone and software packages
GPS Hardware Services
Base & Rover Systems (Rental, Sale & Repair)
Aftermarket installations for Dozers, Excavators & Motorgraders.
UHF and 915 conversion hardware.
Topcon & Trimble conversion hardware
Training and Consultation
Base, Rover, Data Collector orientation and localization training Operating Techniques for Grade Control
Component identification and functionality Basic troubleshooting for signal loss and re-initialization
Basic and Advanced GPS theory and application Pocket 3D and Magnet Software training
- 3D GPS automatic dozers for applications from finish grading to mass excavation
- No Cables – No Climbing – No Connections
- Innovative – Integrated – Intelligent
- Fully supported by Komatsu’s service and support network
- Semi-automatic excavators for trenching, slope work and high production applications
- Protection + precision + performance = the formula for increased production compared to conventional machine guidance